Mayan Jungle Backpack Retreat
$2250 $1575 per person
About this trip
Cenotes & Mayan Ruins
This trip’s itinerary will be filled with journeying through the Mexican jungle region and hoping from Cenote to the Next! A cenote is a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater. These magical Cenotes are fresh, clear, blue waters that make great swimming spots! The Yucatán Peninsula is sprinkled with these hidden gems and this backpacker journey is all about discovering them! No the mention, we’ll also visit Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins and the Tulum ruins during this trip! Lastly, you can expect at least 1 beach day, yoga and plenty of down town to relax and enjoy yourself!
What to Expect:
- 6 nights Full Accommodations (Double-Occupancy or Dormitory-style)
- 7 days All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
- 7 days Ground Transportation/ Driver
- Unlimited Purified Water throughout trip
- 2 Day access to Tulum Beach
- 1 Beach day at Playacar Beach
- 1 day at Laguna Kaan Luum
- 1 Yoga Class (optional participation)
- 3 Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza, Coba Archeological Zone & Tulum Ruins)
- 6 Cenotes (Dos Ojos Cenote, Escondido Cenote, Cenote Multan Ha, Oxman Cenote, Saamal Cenote, Suytun Cenote)
- 2 Night Glamping in Tulum
During the Trip you will…
- Be guided by Experienced, Talented, Knowledgeable backpackers & guides
- Grow, expand and empower yourself along the journey.
- Have downtime for Guided Yoga, Meditation or personal time.
- Be nourished by wholesome Mexican meals
- Connect with like-minded individuals.
- Visit numerous Cenotes!
- Explore mayan ruins and the Yucatan jungles!
Throughout the trip we will offer a variety of accommodations including hotel, and/ or hostel. You will have your own bed in a shared room of double occupancy or dormitory style.
Playa de Carmen: Private Condominium accommodations (1 night stay)
Tulum: Nawal Tulum Glamping (2 night stay)
Valladolid: Hotel Casa Bamboo (2 night stay)
Cancun: BSEA Cancun Plaza Hotel (1 night stay)
Want a free flight for this trip? Is this your first trip with Satsang Backpackers? Flights are normally not included in our trips, but we are offering a special promotion for new registered Satsang Backpacker Members. Become a Satsang Backpacker Member today (register before May 1, 2021) and we’ll cover your first trip’s flight! Click the links to see the details about this promotion.
Departure TimeMay 31 at 12:30PM
Return TimeJune 6th 12:30PM
Dress CodeSummer wear, swim suits, hiking shoes & sandals
IncludedAccommondationAirport Drop-offBreakfastDinnerLunchMealsMember's Flight Booking AssistanceMembers Trip Payment Plan AvailablePersonal GuideThis trip gives Members 1 Backpacker Travel Point equivalent to $50 USDTransportation/CarYour purchase donates 10 meals to Feed the Hungry Program
Not IncludedAirport PickupDestination ClassesDigital Nomad WorkshopEquipment RentalsFlightThis Trip is Tax DeductableYoga MatsYoga/ Meditation