Beach Backpacker Retreat
$2250 $1575 per person
About this trip
Cancun & Isla Mujeres:
Playa Del Carmen
Our last 2 nights of the Trip will be spent in the posh hipster beach town of Tulum! We’ll stay 2 nights Glampling! We’ll explore this beach town by riding our bicycles around to check the beaches, cenotes, art museums, boutique bars, and clubs shopping and more! We’ll have time for enjoying the beach, yoga, meditation and visiting the Tulum Mayan Ruins. Here we spend most of our days relaxing and enjoying our last days of the trip fully immersing into the beach vibe. We’ll also have some time for paddling boarding!
What to Expect:
- 6 nights Full Accommodations (Double-Occupancy or Dormitory-style)
- 7 days of Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 7 days Ground Transportation
- Unlimited Purified Water
- Access to Local Shops & Wi-Fi
- 3 Beach Days
- 1 Night clubs/bars
- 1 Paddle Boarding day
- Baby Turtle Nursery
- 1 Meditation Session
- 1 Yoga Class
- 1 Mayan Ruins
- 1 Motoped Island Tour
- 1 Bicycle Beach Town Tour
- 1 day swimming in Cenote
- 1 Massage
- 1 Night Glamping
- Market Tour & Boutique shopping
During the Trip you will…
- Be guided by Experienced, Talented, Knowledgeable backpackers & guides
- Grow, expand and empower yourself along the journey.
- Have downtime for Guided Yoga, Meditation or personal time.
- Be nourished by wholesome Mexican meals
- Connect with like-minded individuals.
- Spend a day Paddle-boarding in calm clear waters of cenotes and the ocean waters!
- Moped and explore around the Beautiful Isla Mujeres
- Explore the hipster beach town of Tulum via bicycle!
- Visit cute baby turtles at a Turtle Nursery.
- Explore the Mexican markets filled with authentic handcrafts and artisan goods
Throughout the trip we will offer a variety of accommodations including hotel, and/ or hostel. You will have your own bed in a shared room of double occupancy or dormitory style. Closer to the date more details about your accommodates will be published. Glamping is scheduled for 1 night during this trip.
Want a free flight for this trip? Is this your first trip with Satsang Backpackers? Flights are normally not included in our trips, but we are offering a special promotion for new registered Satsang Backpacker Members. Become a Satsang Backpacker Member today (register before May 1, 2021) and we’ll cover your first trip’s flight! Click the links to see the details about this promotion.
Daily Itinerary Details coming soon!
Dress CodeBeach wear, swim suits, hiking shoes & sandals
IncludedAccommondationAirport Drop-offBreakfastDestination ClassesDigital Nomad WorkshopDinnerEquipment RentalsLunchMealsMember's Flight Booking AssistanceMembers Trip Payment Plan AvailablePersonal GuideThis trip gives Members 1 Backpacker Travel Point equivalent to $50 USDTransportation/CarYoga/ MeditationYour purchase donates 10 meals to Feed the Hungry Program
Not IncludedAirport PickupFlightThis Trip is Tax DeductableYoga Mats
Day 1: Arrival
- You will fly into Cancun International Airport.
- Upon arrival, you will be picked up from the airport and taken to the ferry to be transported to the Isla Mujeres.
- You will check into the hotel.
- By evening time we'll have dinner together enjoying the sunset on the ocean horizon.
Day 2: Moped Isla Tour
- We'll have breakfast.
- After breakfast we'll start our Moped Isla tour, by renting our mopeds and taking them from the north side of the island to the south side, where we have have the opportunity to get some amazing views on the cliff-side.
- We will also stop in to visit baby sea turtles at a nursery. Grab some fresh coconuts to freshin' up
- Then we'll head over to grab some lunch.
- We'll pass the remainder time hanging out at the beach with plenty of down time to rest and chill.
- We'll finish off the day with some dinner at beach side.
Day 3 Playa del Carmen
- After Breakfast we'll have the morning left to enjoy the island.
- We'll pack up and checkout of the hotel by noon.
- We'll take the ferry to Cancun, then make our way to Playa del Carmen where we will check into a boutique hotel.
- Next will be lunch on the beach side of the 5th avenue, the main street of playa.
- Later we will have time to walk 5th Avenue and explore the shopping areas.
- Lastly, we'll finish the day with watching the sunset at a private beach.
Day 4 Paddle Boarding
- After breakfast, we'll head over to the beach to start paddle boarding!
- We'll grab lunch, then head back to our hotel to rest up after a full morning of beach time.
- By afternoon time you have free time to chill on the beach, walk around the town or rest up!
- During this free this time you'll schedule your complimentary massage.
- We'll later have dinner, then have time for playa's night life.
Day 5 Depart for Tulum
- After breakfast we'll head to Tulum.
- We'll spend 2 nights glamping out in fully furnished AC tents.
- Next we will check out one of the local cenotes and also the Tulum ruins, so bring your swimsuit and walking shoes
- Later we will explore the town via bicycles and grab lunch
- We'll spend the remainder of the day with free time enjoying our accommodations or exploring.
- Finally we'll come back together for dinner time.
Day 6 Cenote
- We will wake up early to head to the Dos Ojos cenote, which is the best time to go!
- For now, we'll head straight to the cenote and spend all morning there. We will grab brunch on site then head back to the Tulum town.
- By late afternoon we'll participate in a local tulum yoga class
- Afterwards we'll have our final dinner together
Day 7 Departue
- We'll start the travel day off with a hearty breakfast,and then start packing up
- After we check out of our glamping accommodations, we'll depart no later than 12:00pm
- Then we'll head straight to Cancun International airport
- We'll say our goodbyes from there and hope to see you next time.